Cleveland, Marietta, or Zanesville, Ohio
We are seeking a Structural Engineer to work on a variety of commercial, retail, multi-family residential, and light industrial projects throughout the Midwest. The right candidate could work at any Sixmo office, including Cleveland, Zanesville, and Marietta. Relocation assistance is available as necessary.
- B.S. in Structural Engineering required
- Active licensure in or reciprocal to Ohio strongly preferred
- Active SE license or established career goal to become an SE licensed engineer within the next 4 years
- 5+ years of experience with building design and analysis of structural elements from roof down to foundations
- Drive to learn on the job and become proficient in the design of structural steel, concrete structures such as tilt wall and post-tensioning, masonry, light-gauge, and timber
- Expertise in AutoCAD, skilled in Revit and familiar with Bentley Structural Software or similar structural engineering software.
- Highly organized, great attention to details, and sense of urgency in completing deliverables within defined timelines
- Team-oriented attitude that fosters collaboration and shared success
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aspiration to further their career with a growing company